Skin-nontumor / Clinical Dermatology
Reviewer: Nat Pernick, M.D., PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 3 July 2011, last major update July 2011
Copyright: (c) 2002-2011, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Also called venereal wart
● Usually due to HPV6 and HPV11 (eMedicine)
● Common sites are anus, cervix, oral cavity-mucosal membranes, penis, vulva
● Condyloma latum: white lesions due to secondary syphilis
● Soft, tan, cauliflower-like masses
Oral lesions in HIV+ patients
End of Skin-nontumor / Clinical Dermatology > Infectious disorders > Condyloma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).