Table of ContentsMicroscopic (histologic) description | Microscopic (histologic) images | Differential diagnosis
Cite this page: Endometrioid cystadenoma . PathologyOutlines.com website. http://pathologyoutlines.com/topic/ovarytumorendocystadenoma.html. Accessed April 28th, 2017.
Microscopic (histologic) description
- Cystic tumor with endometroid features
- May have squamous morules, ciliated or mucinous features
- No cytologic atypia, no architectural complexity
- Benign lesions may be adenofibroma, adenoma or cystadenoma
- Endometriosis: will have endometrial stroma