AP/CP boarded pathologist with hematopathology expertise
LOVELAND, COLORADO (USA).
Unique opportunity for an AP/CP boarded pathologist with hematopathology expertise
in northern CO with an established, rapidly growing practice
Summit Pathology, located in Loveland, Colorado, has an opportunity for a full-time Board-Certified pathologist to practice in northern Colorado. We are looking for a highly motivated person with superior diagnostic skills in clinical pathology and surgical pathology, and with specific expertise in hematopathology.
Summit Pathology is a private practice group serving several hospital systems including full-time staffing at five hospitals and a private independent laboratory. The position requires the ability to work in a busy practice providing not only superior general surgical pathology skills but also subspecialty expertise. Fellowship trained, or subspecialty boarded candidates, who can handle an active clinical/surgical case load are preferable. Compensation is competitive, with potential future partnership opportunity.
• Medical Doctor or equivalent medical professional degree
• Board Certified or eligible in AP/CP by the American Board of Pathology
• Hold or eligible to obtain unrestricted medical licensure in Colorado
• Ability to diagnose efficiently a broad range of surgical pathology and cytology cases and handle a brisk work load
• Ability to fulfill clinical laboratory medical directorship duties and participate in appropriate hospital committee work
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with desire to forge strong professional relationships with medical staff, laboratory staff, and hospital administration
• Proven ability to learn and collaborate with others in a complex, multi-functional and specialty environment
• Desire to make positive contributions to an active, diverse pathology practice
Northern Colorado, (Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland) is a wonderful place to live with great weather, people, and numerous outdoor activities. To learn more about Summit Pathology, visit our website www.summitpathology.com.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com. All inquiries kept confidential.
[9 September 2016, #5690a]