Specialty Surgical Pathologist
PHOENIX, ARIZONA (USA).
Integrated Oncology is seeking a Board Certified Specialty Surgical Pathologist to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated AP Board Certified Surgical Pathologist to join our team of 10 Pathologists. Responsibilities include the accurate and timely evaluation of surgical pathology consultation cases using ancillary techniques with emphasis on immunohistochemistry, FISH, and molecular testing. Subspecialty expertise in Dermatopathology or Soft Tissue highly valued.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnostic evaluation of Surgical Pathology and breast prognostic cases,
- HER2 FISH, and molecular case tumor circling with some molecular case sign-out.
- Assisting the anatomic pathology lab.
- Providing assistance in IHC test validation.
- Assisting the Medical Director with administrative tasks.
- Board certification in anatomic pathology.
- Must meet Arizona Licensing requirements and compliance with appropriate CLIA requirements.
- Minimum of two years' experience post residency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Availability to work rotating weekends.
Applicants may also send a cover letter and CV to:
Ronald J. Paler, M.D.
IHC Discipline Co-Director
Integrated Oncology-Phoenix, AZ
Center for Specialty and Clinical Testing-CSCT
5005 South 40th Street, Suite 1100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Email: [email protected]
Applicants may apply online at jobs.labcorp.com
by searching for job ID: 17-78902
in the keyword search field.
LabCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
[26 July 2017, #6444]