AP/CP Board Certified Pathologist with Dermatopathology Fellowship
FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA (USA).
Sanford Health Fargo is seeking an AP/CP board-certified, Dermatopathology fellowship-trained Dermatopathologist to join the group immediately. Our busy surgical pathology practice features a high derm volume which continues to grow. Subspecialized signout of dermatology specimens by board-certified Dermatopathologists is already in place. Although this position would be heavily weighted toward Dermatopathology, a portion of general surgical pathology signout would be expected and candidates with a strong surgical pathology background are preferred.
• Sanford’s Pathology Department is made up of 11 pathologists including 5 general surgical pathologists, 6 board certified subspecialist and 4 pathology assistants.
• There is subspecialized sign-out of Hematopathology, Cytopathology and Dermatology cases.
• All gross dissections are performed by the pathology assistant under the supervision of the pathologists.
• All Post-mortem examinations are referred to the University of North Dakota.
• We serve as medical directors for 32 outreach site laboratories.
• Annual volume of 45,000+surgical pathology cases, 700 bone marrows, 30,000 GYN cases and 3,000 non-GYN cytology cases.
• Sanford Health offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
• 43 medical centers (8 States & 126 communities)
• 243 clinic locations
• 27,000 employees
• 1,400 physicians
• 700 advanced practice providers
• More than 80 specialties
• 3,000 residents and students
• 80 research physicians and scientists
Sanford Health System
• Largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
• Sanford Health includes 39 hospitals, 140 clinic locations and 1,360 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
• Denny Sanford’s gifts of nearly $700 million are making possible the implementation of several initiatives including global children’s clinics, multiple research centers and finding cures for type 1 diabetes and breast cancer.
Sanford Health Fargo Region
• 6 Medical Centers & 51 Clinics
• Over 840 clinicians
• Licensed Beds: over 660
• Service population: 802,489
Sanford Fargo Medical Center
• Largest Hospital in North Dakota
• Largest employer in Fargo
• Primary teaching institution for the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences
• 100 Hospitals list
• Regions only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
• Level II Adult Trauma Center & soon to be level I
• 2017 – completion of new Fargo Medical Center
– 384 beds
– 1 million square feet
– 28 operating rooms
– 51 emergency department bays
To learn more, please contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (701) 417-4853
[7 August 2017, #6470]